We are on week 10 of our blog hop and I thank you for joining us!
The Tablerunner Bliss book has 20 different patterns in a variety of fabrics and styles.
This week we will be look at the Sunshine and Zephyr runners.
First up we have the Sunshine runner and our guest blogger who is joining us is Melissa from Happy Quilting and she sewed up the Sunshine runner in Christmas fabrics. Love the look it gave the runner to change it up. Hop on over to her blog for more inspiration!
The Sunshine runner in the book is made from The Good Life fabric by Bonnie and Camille of Moda fabrics. Such happy fabrics! I love it just as much in the red and green fabrics for the look of poinsettias for Christmas!
The last runner we are sharing with you is the Zephyr runner. Our guest blogger for this last runner is Kim of Persimon Dreams and her version of the Zephyr. Love the fun and modern fabrics she used! Be sure to hop on over to her blog for more pictures of her completed runner.
The Zephyr runner in the book is done up on classic orange and black for autumn and is big enough to be used as a bed runner or perfect for a harvest table! Change up the colors to match the season you want to use it.
And as a BIG THANK YOU from me for joining us all these weeks, use the coupon code TABLERUNNER20 and receive 20% off my whole SHOP until Sunday. Hop on over and check out all the fast and fun projects you can make for the Holidays!
And if you would like to visit all our amazing blogger, here is the list~
- Tuesday, 9/5 – Anorina (Samelia’s Mum) and Pam (Pam Kitty Morning)
- Tuesday, 9/12 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion)
- Tuesday, 9/19 – Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) and Connie (Freemotion by the River)
- Tuesday 9/26 – Amanda (Jedi Craft Girl) and Jennie (Clover & Violet)
- Tuesday 10/3 – Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff) and Sherri (A Quilting Life)
- Tuesday 10/10 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion) and Lisa (In the Boon Docks)
- Tuesday 10/17 – Vickie (Spun Sugar Quilts) and Susan (yardgrl60 on Instagram)
- Tuesday 10/24 – Taunja (Carried Away Quilting) and Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/31 – Greg (Grey Dogwood Studio) and Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff)
- Tuesday 11/7 – Melissa (Happy Quilting) and Kim (Persimon Dreams)
Thank you for joining us!
I would love to have you join my Facebook group called Sweet Stitchin's too!