Happy Halloween and welcome to week 9 of our Tablerunner Bliss blog hop!
This week we have the Picnic runner and Rhinestone runner. First up is the Picnic runner and our guest blogger is Greg from Grey Dogwood Studio. Greg has made his runner Christmas style and I have to say I love it. Be sure to hop on over to his blog for more of his beautiful project!
In the book, I used the Authentic fabric by Sweetwater of Moda. (I am a huge fan of those amazing ladies!) Fun fabrics that give the runner a modern look.
And we also have the Rhinestone runner with Melanie from Mostly Crafty as our guest today!
She has sewn up a fantastic and fun runner using Gingiber's Savannah fabric line also from Moda. Love how sweet the animals look in her version! Just darling! Hop on over to her blog for much more information on her runner.
We used the Howdy fabric by Stacy Lest of Moda fabrics for our runner in the book. Sweet and simple! A great runner to showcase your favorite fabrics.
Next week is our last for our blog hop. Thanks for joining me and see you next Tuesday for more runner fun!
Here is the full line up of amazing bloggers~
- Tuesday, 9/5 - Anorina (Samelia’s Mum) and Pam (Pam Kitty Morning)
- Tuesday, 9/12 - Sinta (Pink Pincushion)
- Tuesday, 9/19 – Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) and Connie (Freemotion by the River)
- Tuesday 9/26 – Amanda (Jedi Craft Girl) and Jennie (Porch Swing Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/3 – Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff) and Sherri (A Quilting Life)
- Tuesday 10/10 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion) and Lisa (In the Boon Docks)
- Tuesday 10/17 – Vickie (Spun Sugar Quilts) and Susan (yardgrl60 on Instagram)
- Tuesday 10/24 – Taunja (Carried Away Quilting) and Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/31 – Greg (Grey Dogwood Studio) and Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff)
- Tuesday 11/7 – Melisssa (Happy Quilting) and Kim (Persimon Dreams)
P.S.....if you are looking for The Tablerunner Bliss book or any of my patterns, check with your local quilt shop or you can find them here on Etsy. I am adding more all the time but if there is some you would like that aren't on there, just let me know and I will add them.