Time for a little more inspiration from my Tablerunner Bliss book! The book has 20 different patterns to celebrate all seasons and just everyday fun.
This week, we are sharing the Lovely and Liberty table runners so first up we have Vickie of Spun Sugar Quilts and she has sewn up the Liberty runner. It's got a wonderful primitive look with the fabrics and the big stitch quilting she has done on it. Be sure to head on over to her blog and read more about her project.
I designed this runner for an Americana feel but if you change out the fabrics and use Christmas colors, it would be darling and create a whole new look. I used The Good Life fabric by Bonnie & Camille from Moda fabrics.
Next up we have the Lovely runner and Susan from @yardgrl60 on Instagram. She has made her runner in some amazing red fabrics. Pop on over to her Instagram feed and see her other pictures of the runner.
For the book, I made mine runner with soft pink fabrics from Bunny Hill Designs of Moda. I added a thin flange next to the binding for an extra bit of color.
Here is the full line up of amazing bloggers~
- Tuesday, 9/5 - Anorina (Samelia’s Mum) and Pam (Pam Kitty Morning)
- Tuesday, 9/12 - Sinta (Pink Pincushion)
- Tuesday, 9/19 – Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) and Connie (Freemotion by the River)
- Tuesday 9/26 – Amanda (Jedi Craft Girl) and Jennie (Porch Swing Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/3 – Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff) and Sherri (A Quilting Life)
- Tuesday 10/10 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion) and Lisa (In the Boon Docks)
- Tuesday 10/17 – Vickie (Spun Sugar Quilts) and Susan (yardgrl60 on Instagram)
- Tuesday 10/24 – Taunja (Carried Away Quilting) and Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/31 – Greg (Grey Dogwood Studio) and Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff)
- Tuesday 11/7 – Melisssa (Happy Quilting) and Kim (Persimon Dreams)
P.S.....if you are looking for The Tablerunner Bliss book or any of my patterns, check with your local quilt shop or you can find them here on Etsy. I am adding more all the time but if there is some you would like that aren't on there, just let me know and I will add them.