It is week 8 of our Tablerunner Bliss blog hop and we have two more runners to share with you today!
The table runners we are sharing this week are Medallion and Mingle. First we have Lorna from Sew Fresh Quilts and she has sewing up a beautiful Mingle runner. Pop on over to her blog and see the fun quilting she did on her runner!
She used Lulu Lane collection by Corey Yoder and I think it's so bright and cheerful! Wish is was going on my table. I might have to find time to sew up another!
Here are a few peeks of the Mingle runner that is in the book.....
Our second blogger joining us is Taunja from Carried Away Quilting and she is sharing the Medallion runner with us today.
She used the Hazel & Plum fabrics by Figtree from Moda. It's a gorgeous fabric line for fall or anytime of the year. Be sure to stop on over at her blog for much more inspiration! I used sweet small prints for my runner in the book.
Two more runners coming up next week!
Here is the full line up of amazing bloggers~
- Tuesday, 9/5 - Anorina (Samelia’s Mum) and Pam (Pam Kitty Morning)
- Tuesday, 9/12 - Sinta (Pink Pincushion)
- Tuesday, 9/19 – Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) and Connie (Freemotion by the River)
- Tuesday 9/26 – Amanda (Jedi Craft Girl) and Jennie (Porch Swing Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/3 – Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff) and Sherri (A Quilting Life)
- Tuesday 10/10 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion) and Lisa (In the Boon Docks)
- Tuesday 10/17 – Vickie (Spun Sugar Quilts) and Susan (yardgrl60 on Instagram)
- Tuesday 10/24 – Taunja (Carried Away Quilting) and Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/31 – Greg (Grey Dogwood Studio) and Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff)
- Tuesday 11/7 – Melisssa (Happy Quilting) and Kim (Persimon Dreams)
P.S.....if you are looking for The Tablerunner Bliss book or any of my patterns, check with your local quilt shop or you can find them here on Etsy. I am adding more all the time but if there is some you would like that aren't on there, just let me know and I will add them.