It's time for another Tablerunner Bliss Tuesday!
Hope you enjoyed the lovely runners that were posted last week and this week we have some more.
First up is Pink Pincushion and her beautiful version of the Cheerful runner!
I did mine in red and white but pick your favorite colors and make it your own.
And then we have Tina from Emily Ann's Kloset and she is showing the Courtyard runner. Hop on over to her blog and see her cute runner! I used charm squares and a solid black for the star points on mine. I love this runner. I think it would look amazing in fall/Halloween fabrics too.
More coming next week.....Each Tuesday there will be two more table runners and bloggers sharing their projects with you for lots of table runner inspiration. Hope you will join us!
Here is the line up~
- Tuesday, 9/5 - Anorina (Samelia’s Mum) and Pam (Pam Kitty Morning)
- Tuesday, 9/12 - Sinta (Pink Pincushion) and Tina (Emily Ann’s Kloset)
- Tuesday, 9/19 – Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) and Connie (Freemotion by the River)
- Tuesday 9/26 – Amanda (Jedi Craft Girl) and Jennie (Porch Swing Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/3 – Tina (Emily Ann’s Kloset) and Sherri (A Quilting Life)
- Tuesday 10/10 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion) and Lisa (In the Boon Docks)
- Tuesday 10/17 – Vickie (Spun Sugar Quilts) and Susan (yardgrl60 on Instagram)
- Tuesday 10/24 – Taunja (Carried Away Quilting) and Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/31 – Greg (Grey Dogwood Studio) and Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff)
- Tuesday 11/7 – Melisssa (Happy Quilting) and Kim (Persimon Dreams)
Which table runner will you be sewing up first?
And one more thing....if you are looking for The Tablerunner Bliss book or any of my patterns, check with your local quilt shop or you can find them here on Etsy. I am adding more all the time but if there is some you would like that aren't on there, just let me know and I will add them.